Pursuant to and for the purposes of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, containing the Code regarding the protection of personal data, and of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR), in relation to personal data, both sensitive and not, which the Africa e Mediterraneo Association will come into possession of in relation to the project welcomingbologna.it, we inform you of the following.
1. Data controller. The data controller is the Africa e Mediterraneo Association, C.F.: 91221260374, with registered office in via Gamberi 4, 40037 Sasso Marconi (BO), Italy.
2. Purposes of data processing. The treatment is aimed solely at the activities for which the user has granted the use of their data; in this case, for purposes of promotion and the dissemination of the welcomingbologna.it project activities.
3. Methods of data processing. The processing of personal data (collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, use, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data, …) may be carried out by analogical means, i.e. with the aid of electronic instruments.
4. Provision of data. The provision of personal data is optional, but at the same time is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point 2.
5. Refusal to provide data. Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data in the case referred to in paragraph 4 will make it impossible to carry out the activities indicated in point 2.
6. Data communication. Personal data, for the exclusive purposes referred to in point 2, may be passed on to: employees, collaborators or volunteers of the Africa e Mediterraneo Association, with authorisation from the Cooperative itself to process the data.
7. Dissemination of data. Personal data is not subject to disclosure outside the scope of the welcomingbologna.it project.
8. Transfer of data abroad. Personal data is not subject to disclosure outside the territory of the European Union.
9. Data retention period. Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 2 and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 10 (ten) years from the termination of these purposes.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person concerned, he / she has the right to revoke the consent given.
To exercise your rights, as well as for more detailed information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data are communicated or who become informed of it as managers or agents, the person concerned may contact the project managers of the welcomingbologna.it project through the following means, tel. 051-840166 and e-mail address email@example.com.
If the interested party considers their rights to be infringed, you can protect yourself by filing a complaint before the Public representative for the protection of personal data.